NOTICE TO USERS
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT??So that we can provide a personalised service, we may, upon registration or at other times, ask you to submit personal information such as a name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be able to enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion, subscribe to one of our services such as our online newsletters or participate in one of our online forums or communities. The types of information that may be collected at these pages include: your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone/mobile number, your gender and date of birth.?We may ask you for other information, including, but not limited to, your interests, opinions and the way you use MusikBeats service to assist us in our initiatives outlined above and to improve our understanding of customer trends and patterns.?You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED??MusikBeats will use the information you provide to us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Site, services and your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of services to you (i.e. dispatch news and MusikBeats communications via email, post, fax or phone);
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- investigate any suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions use or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Site, retaining forum or chat room exchanges and using keyword triggers to investigate usage that may be inappropriate; and/or
- understand customer trends and patterns.
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us; and/or
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you. However, you always have the opportunity to remove your consent to such use by sending an email to [ info@MusikBeats.com ] with your request;
- We may on occasion combine information we receive online with other records to enhance our ability to notify you of our products and services that we think will be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these notifications please send an e-mail to [ info@MusikBeats.com] letting us know.
You can tell us not to contact you or share the information with a third party either at initial registration or later through updates or amendments to your personal information. We may occasionally contact you about products and services we feel may be of interest to you. This will only come from us (or our agents) and only if you have indicated that you do not object to these offers.
WITH WHOM IS THE INFORMATION SHARED?At times, MusikBeats may enter into co-branding arrangements with other reputable organisations, with whom your personal information may be shared. You can, however, tell us not to do so at any time, by sending an e-mail message to [ info@MusikBeats.co.uk ] letting us know.?MusikBeats may disclose your personal information to business partners or sponsors, but this is specifically described to you prior to collecting the data or prior to transferring it.?MusikBeats may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.?MusikBeats may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of MusikBeats, the site or its visitors.?The Site contains links to other sites. MusikBeats is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
SECURITY?MusikBeats places a great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with visitors to the Site. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of visitor data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
- identify who you are and to access your account information;
- estimate our audience size and patterns;
- control how often visitors see similar ads; and
- track preferences and to improve and update our Site.
For more information on cookies and how to disable them you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
KEEPING OUR RECORDS ACCURATE?We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible, but we depend on our users to update their personal information whenever necessary. You can review, change or delete the details you have supplied to us at any time by clicking on this link [insert e-mail or my/account/details link]. If you have another query relating to your information, please contact us as set out below.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER?We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that MusikBeats will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information.